Handbook & Useful Forms
Other Useful Forms
Please find below a range of forms you should use to report various things to the school.
From the Office
- Absence Form
- Please use this form to report any absences your child has.
- Late or Early Pick Up Form
- Please use this form to report when your child is leaving early or coming to school late.
- School Bus Application Form
- Please use this form to apply for the school bus.
- School Bus Cancellation Form
- Please use this form to report when your child needs to cancel their school bus.
- Travelling to School and Going Home Alone Form
- Please use this form should you wish to give permission to the school to allow your child to independently travel to and from school (Elementary only. Kindergarten students are not permitted to travel alone to and from school).
- Changes of Details Form
- Please use this form to report any administrative changes to the school.
- Temporary After School Care Service Application Form
- Please use this form for temporary after school care.
- Application Form for Termly After School Care
- Please use this form for termly after school care.
- Commute Certificate Application Form
- Please use this form to apply for commute certificate (tsuugaku syomeisyo 通学証明書) .
- Application for Driving the Car to and from School Card
- Please use this form to request a Pick-Up Card from the school office.
- Swimming Absence Form
- If your child cannot attend swimming lessons temporarily (for instance, due to a cold or injury), please submit this form (Elementary only).
From The Nurse
- Administration of Medication
- This form should be used when parents wish for their children to take medicine at school. This should be filled out and submitted to the school nurse.
- Sample Administration of Medication
- This is the sample form to fill out for the school to be able to administer medication to your child.
- Communicable Disease (in Japanese)
- This is the list of diseases which children cannot be sent to school. When children recover from such contagious diseases, they need to come back to school with a report filled out by a doctor.
- Return to School Form
- This form can be brought to doctors to be filled out when children recover from contagious diseases.
- Influenza Treatment Report
- Parents should complete and return this form when children recover from Influenza and are returning to school.
- Doctor’s Form
- Please use this form when your child cannot participate in swimming lessons.