Handbook & Useful Forms
Other Useful Forms
Please find below a range of forms you should use to report various things to the school.
From the Office
- Absence Form
- Please use this form to report any absences your child has.
- Late or Early Pick Up Form
- Please use this form to report when your child is leaving early or coming to school late.
- School Bus Application Form
- Please use this form to apply for the school bus.
- School Bus Cancellation Form
- Please use this form to report when your child needs to cancel their school bus.
- Travelling to School and Going Home Alone Form
- Please use this form should you wish to give permission to the school to allow your child to independently travel to and from school (Elementary only – Kindergarten students are not permitted to travel alone to and from school).
- Changes of Details Form
- Please use this form to report any administrative changes to the school.
- Temporary After School Care Service Application Form
- Please use this form for temporary after school care.
- Application Form for Termly After School Care
- Please use this form for termly after school care.
- Commute Certificate Application Form
- Please use this form to apply for commute certificate (tsuugaku syomeisyo 通学証明書) .
From The Nurse
- Administration of Medication
- This form should be used when parents wish for their children to take medicine at school. This should be filled out and submitted to the school nurse.
- Sample Administration of Medication
- This is the sample form to fill out for the school to be able to administer medication to your child.
- Communicable Disease (in Japanese)
- This is the list of diseases which children cannot be sent to school. When children recover from such contagious diseases, they need to come back to school with a report filled out by a doctor.
- Return to School Form
- This form can be brought to doctors to be filled out when children recover from contagious diseases.
- Doctor’s form
- Please use this form when your child cannot participate in swimming lessons.