We hope to make the process of applying to Makuhari International School a positive experience.
In order to facilitate this, please read the following admissions information, then download and complete the appropriate application forms in order to begin the enrollment process.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Takeshita, our Admissions Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling her at 043-296-0277.
Application Documents for April 2020 – March 2021
If you interested, please download and complete the application documents below for the 2020-2021 Academic Year.
Also, please contact to the admission officer Ms. Takeshita before you apply at:
Tel: 043-296-0277 (+81-43-296-0277)
Note that the school will only aim to accept documents sent by post and the entire admissions process will take approximately one month from the time of submission to final enrollment.
- 1 MIS Admissions Booklet for 2020 Ongoing
- 2 Application Form 2020
- 3 Parent Additional Information Form
- 4 Bank transfer form for Elementary
- 5 Bank transfer form for Kindergarten
- 6 Form_Application Fee_A_Slip
- 7 Questionnaire about School Bus for 2020-2021
- 8 MIS School Bus Current Timetables
- 9 Form Submission Check List