We hope to make the process of applying to Makuhari International School a positive experience.
In order to facilitate this, please read the following admissions information, then download and complete the appropriate application forms in order to begin the enrollment process.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Takeshita, our Admissions Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling her at 043-296-0277.
Application Documents for April 2019
Attached is the Application Documents for 01 April 2019.
Please download and print out all the documents below in order to apply for 2019 school year.
Foreigner, Dual Nationality and Japanese Returnee (Kindergarten and Elementary)
Application Period: 1 November 2018 (Thursday) – 6 November 2018 (Tuesday)
Non-Returnee Japanese (Elementary)
Application Period: 23 October 2018 (Tuesday) – 26 October 2018 (Friday)
Note that the school will only aim to accept documents sent by post.
We do not accept any application documents after the deadline. Also, please transfer application fees during this period.
- 1 Admissions Booklet for April 2019
- 2 Application Form 2019
- 3 Parent Additional Information Form
- 4 Bank transfer form for Elementary
- 5 Bank transfer form for Kindergarten
- 6 Form Application Fee A Slip
- 7 Questionnaire about School Bus for2019-2020
- 8 School Bus Current Timetables
- 9 Form Submission Check List
Ongoing Application Documents for 2018