We hope to make the process of applying to Makuhari International School a positive experience.
In order to facilitate this, please read the following admissions information, then download and complete the appropriate application forms in order to begin the enrollment process.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Takeshita, our Admissions Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling her at 043-296-0277.
Admission Booklet for Rolling Applications for 2022
If you are interested in applying, please download and complete the application documents below for the 2022-2023 Academic Year.
Also, please contact to the Admission Officer Ms. Takeshita before you apply at:
Tel: 043-296-0277 (+81-43-296-0277)
Note that the school will only aim to accept documents sent by post and the entire admissions process will take approximately one month from the time of submission to final enrollment.
- 1 Admission Booklet for Rolling Applications for 2022
- 2 Application Form
- 3 Parent Additional Information Form
- 4 MIS School Bus Current Timetables
- 5 School Bus Application Form
- 6 Bank transfer form for Kindergarten
- 7 Bank transfer form for Elementary
- 8 Form to Submit the Application Fee ‘A’ Slip
- 9 Form Submission Check List