Japanese Elementary Teacher
This is a full-time position from August 17, 2018 – March 31, 2019 (with the possibility for extension of the contract depending on the school’s situation).
Candidates must have:
A Japanese Elementary Teaching Licence.
Applications are welcome from teachers:
- With proficiency in the English language.
- Who are able to teach Japanese (Kokugo)
- Who are up to date with best practice and current teaching methodologies.
- With experience of working in a Japanese elementary school or an international school.
- Who are enthusiastic and career orientated.
- Who are able to adapt to a creative and unique curriculum.
- Who are flexible and team players.
For further details, please email Trent Citrano, Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Send a letter of application, CV including a professional photograph, and email contacts of two academic referees.
MIS is looking for any teachers who are available to cover our normal class teachers on select days over the next term and beyond (in Kindergarten or Elementary).
Remuneration is excellent and you would be joining a supportive and positive team.
- Teaching qualification/licence needed.
- Appropriate visa needed.
Please contact the Head of School (Trent Citrano email@example.com) for more information.
Please see the detail here in Japanese.