Elementary Teacher Assistant
This is a full-time position commencing in August 2019. The successful applicant will support teaching and learning in lower elementary classes.
Applications are welcome from candidates:
- Who are fluent in the English language.
- With previous teaching experience (preferably qualified teachers).
- With experience of working in an elementary or international school.
- Who are flexible and able to work closely with western teachers, particularly in English and Maths.
For further details, please email Trent Citrano, Head of School at email@example.com as soon as possible. Send a letter of application, CV including a professional photograph, and email contacts of two referees.
MIS is looking for any teachers who are available to cover our normal class teachers on select days over the next term and beyond (in Kindergarten or Elementary).
Remuneration is excellent and you would be joining a supportive and positive team.
- Teaching qualification/licence needed.
- Appropriate visa needed.
Please contact the Head of School (Trent Citrano firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Please see the detail here in Japanese.