As part of our efforts to enhance parent-school connectedness, MIS offers regularly offers Coffee Mornings. A range of topics have been covered to-date including:
- Teaching Letters and Sounds
- Guided Reading Strategies
- Overview of the Japanese Curriculum
- Japanese Reading Tips
- Global Citizenship
- Internet Safety
- Mathematics in the MIS Kindergarten
- Various Topics on Raising & Connecting with Children
Our goal is to provide parents, as life-long learners, with a clear understanding of teaching and learning at MIS as well as giving parents the tools to better meet the needs of their children.
Please keep an eye on our News & Events page for upcoming Coffee Mornings. We hope to see you there!