After School Care
Understanding the many of our families have two working parents, MIS provides After School Care Program. For K1 children, After School Care is available from 1:30pm-6:30pm on school days. For other children, this service is available from 3:30pm. K1 children who are waiting for school buses would not be charged for this service. If children are not waiting for a bus, they are charged 350 yen per session or part of. One session is 30 minutes. The school will calculate how many sessions your child has used. (For example, if your child used the After School Care service from 1:30 to 2:40 pm, we would calculate that you child joined 3 sessions, and we would therefore charge parents 1,050 yen).
Application for After School Care
- An application for this service should be made at least 3 school days before you actually require the service. The fee for After School Care services is 350yen per 30 minutes.
- You can reserve After School Care services from the ‘MIS Online Reservation Service.’
- Payment will be required from the month following use of After School Care.
Please note that once the fee is paid, it is strictly non-refundable.
- The ASC service cannot be used if a child is absent from school during the day.
- If you are later for picking up your child than you have reserved, the school will charge you for this extra sessions.
- For safety reasons, it is very important to share information between parents and school. Should you be late in picking up your child, please be sure to phone the office (043-296-0277). All such communication should go directly to the after school care staff.
After School Care Snacks:
- Children will not be given a snack until 4:30.
- Children who use the ASC service after 4:30 may bring their own snacks.
- School will give out snacks only when the child forgets to bring them.